Tuesday, September 29, 2009

poems

more poems
by Estienne @ 2009-08-24 – 14:01:23
Saturday, February 16, 20081. SocietySociety open your eyes, your ears, and your mouthTake a long look at what you have done.You Prey upon the weakYou test your limits whileYour tongue plays lies inOur ears and your black antennaTinkers with our heartsUnknowingly, you steal oursouls away, like kissesStolen in the dark of the nightTake a good long look at yourselfNo one likes to see themselves in the mirrorThe mirror of lifeRather we enjoy looking at othersTo find fault with it all
2. The locked doorThe door is lockedI cannot find the key So locked staysI thrash at itI kick at itYet it remains intactAnd LockedYesterday I tried to pick the lockBut the hair-pin brokeToday I thought I found the keyOnly when I turned the key in the lockIt still would not budge Why can’t I open this door?
3. Silent stiletto: a hookers life storyMoved by unseen,black silhouette hands;But their not my handsDeeper still yourBlade sinks in a wastelandsalting old woundsWith every wordSlashing them in to my heartspasm shakes rackThe earth of my bodyDeeper within my soulI whisper mute criesunseen painMore then I can handleBlackness comes over meThen I see the hand covering my mouthSmothering my last breath...The room is too darkI hear something crackingI am dying, But who caresI am just a hookerSamantha Laura Marciniak. ©
4. The mobThe mob appeared to have a thousand eyesAll looking on with fierce intentions Most were vagrant skeletons Dressed in stark clothing,Alone feeble, Together intactSavagery clashed within the mobWould they debate or destroy?The populace wondered as they crowded into the backgroundFrom the brute anger of the mobSuddenly the mobStormed forthAnd stoned the victim............... With all their mightThe war had just begun
Love?/ itIt waits for me in the ShadowsIn the whorl of the eye In the sands of time In the night's dark embrace And in your armsIt finds meHere and there in various formsIt binds me to my place It is the secret Sweet nectar of the GodsAmbrosiaYou gave it to me once And now I return it to youIt is Love
Osculating
Osculating, red lipsThe caressing touch of a flameHeat upon my lipsIn flight of passionA buss upon his lipsA graze upon his tongueA brush of ecstasyA kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment